WE ORGANIZE VOLUNTEER EVENTS FOR COMPANY TEAMS
Do you want to organize a volunteer teambuilding? Come on in with us! We will save your time on planning and preparation and connect you with such non-profit organizations where help is really needed..
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- program for several hours, one day, or the whole weekend, in a non-profit organization in Prague and the surrounding area, but also elsewhere throughout the Czech Republic
- manual work in fresh air and in an interesting environment
- various physically demanding tasks
- introduction to the activities of a non-profit organization that you will help
- meaningfully spent time during which your employees get to know each other from another angle
WHAT DO YOU GET?
proud, motivated, and relaxed employees
you will fulfill some of the goals of social responsibility of your company and you will get a positive corporate image
personally through meaningful manual work you will support the development of a non-profit organization and the work of Tamjdem in other non-profit organizations throughout the Czech Republic
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
- the price for the implementation varies according to the length of the event and any other services that need to be provided (meals, accommodation, transport, etc.)
- however, the amount is higher than the participation fee of CZK 300, which is paid by volunteers of our Weekend project, therefore:
- that thanks to this fee for organizing events for companies, we have the opportunity to implement a larger number of our volunteer projects for the general public, to connect more volunteers with non-profits throughout the Czech Republic and not increase the fee of
300 CZK, which could be limiting for some volunteers.
If you are interested in the details of cooperation and organizing a volunteer event for your team, do not hesitate to contact:
Karolína Nováková at the e-mail address: email@example.com, or by the telephone number 604 370 797.
DOBROVOLNICKÝ TEAMBUILDING S NÁMI ZAŽILY TYTO FIRMY
With 9 employees of the GEP company, we went to the non-profit organization Protection of the Fauna on the weekend of May 24-26 2019 for meaningful work. Our weekend was led by the organizers Jana and Bára from Tamjde, where we worked 66 volunteer hours.The whole event you can check it here.
18.-20.5.2018 the international teams helped in community house
Villa Vallila, with organizator Markéta from Tamjdem. Do you want to know more?
On May 16, 2019, a Czech-Slovak team of 7 employees “visited” an oasis of peace and greenery in Prague 8. As part of their Citizen Day, under the leadership of organizers Jana z Tamjdemu and Katka and Kristýna from the Community Center and Kotlaska Garden, they relied on meaningful manual work and worked 30 volunteer hours. Read how the volunteers enjoyed it.
On Friday, August 24, 2018, we organized an all-day event for 5 employees led by the organizer Jana z Tamjdemu, and we helped the non-profit Pražská pastvina, which connects nature conservation with community sheep and goat grazing in Prague and the surrounding area. Read more about it.