14. 5. 2021 – 31. 12. 2021
WE DON’T HAVE KNOWN THE EXACT DATE OF THE EVENT YET, BUT WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MANAGE IT IN THE SPRING.
WE WILL INFORM ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE IN TIME.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
The non-traditional weekend event in Giant Mountains will mainly offer space for exploration. Together with trainers Michal and Eva, we will go back in time to period when playing and exploring movement was very close for everyone. Acroyoga combines elements of movement, yoga, body coordination, confidence and partner acrobatics. You will get to know yourself and your acro partner better from a different perspective.
- The weekend is suitable for both complete beginners and slightly more advanced acrojogins.
- There is no need to apply in pairs, on the contrary, registering individually is a great opportunity to meet new people.
- Program will be adapted to the level of the group so that everyone feels safe and comfortable.
- We will examine with ease and without haste what our bodies can do when we give them full attention. Acroyoga lessons are a great opportunity to deepen confidence not only in yourself but also in your partner.
- The reward for participating in this weekend will be both the joy of new skills and the good feeling that the proceeds from the event will be used for activities of non-profits Tamjdem and SEVER. Both have been doing beautiful deeds for nature and the local community for many years.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION AND PARTICIPATION FEE
Soon we will publish information about participation fee and all practical information about accommodation, food, programme, etc.
ARE YOU INTERESTED AND HAVE ANEY QUESTIONS?
Ask Zuzana the coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or lecturer Evka (email@example.com, 607 406 989).
We are looking forward to meet you!
Eva a Michal
MESSAGES FROM TRAINERS
Michal: “Acroyoga gives me a lot of new feelings. Sometimes I feel like a circus performer, sometimes like a plane, sometimes as if I were standing on a lookout tower and sometimes I am the lookout tower. Above all, acro gave me an idea of what my body can do, where its limits are and how important concentration and confidence are. It has so much in it, even though it may only look like another sport from the outside. After all, come and see for yourself, I wonder what it will give you. ”
Eva: “If you are attracted to our event but you are hesitant because you don‘t have a partner / strong enough hands / extended hamstrings or other of the many apparent demands then I want to tell you only one thing: COME! I was also afraid of everything that acroyoga has to offer at first. But over time, and thanks to the great community that surrounds the sport, I soon found confidence in myself, in my (weak) hand, and in my partner. And I sincerely believe that you will also find exactly what you need… “